วันอังคารที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Some of My favorite things from CES 2010

Some of My favorite things from CES 2010 Video Clips. Duration : 9.98 Mins.


Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com My time at CES is winding down. I just finished walking the floor for what will probably be the last time this trip. I brought my video camera along and tried to quickly cover all four halls of the show capturing some of my favorite things. Seen in the video below are: Speck Products - New Fitted Case for iPhone, New See-Thru Satin for iPhone, New Satin See Thru for Mac Book. OtterBox - New Tandem Case for Palm Pre. Blue Microphone - New Blue Mickey for iPhone. iFrogz - New Kindle Cases, New Soft Gloss Case for iPhone, New Lean Case for iPhone, New Blackberry Cases. Hyper Mac - New iPhone and iPod Touch Batteries. Band Shell - iPhone Acoustic Amplifying Case. Phonesuit - MiLi iPhone Projector. Dexim - Solar Powered P-Flip for iPhone and iPod Touch. Switch Easy - Reptile and Nude cases for iPhone. Case-Mate - Wireless Charging Solution for iPhone.

Keywords: lgreenberg, gear, diary, iphone, case, case-mate, dexim, blue, mic, ifrogz, switch, easy, otterbox, speck, products

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น