วันจันทร์ที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

All 9 Free Credit Report.Com Commercials

All 9 Free Credit Report.Com Commercials Video Clips. Duration : 4.68 Mins.


EDIT: Apparently the band's being replaced due to Experian, the parent company of FreeCreditReport, forcibly changing the brand name to "FreeCreditScore.com" Here ya go. Oh yeah, sorry about how the video flashes occasionally, I tried my best but I just couldn't fix it. Deal with it. Lyrics: New Job/Pirate Restaurant Commercial: They say a man should always dress For the job he wants, so Why'm I dressed up like a pirate In this restaurant? It's all because some hacker Stole my identity Now I'm in here every evening Serving chowder and iced tea Shoulda gone to: Free credit report dot com Yee-haa! I coulda seen this coming at me like an atom bomb They monitor your credit and send you email alerts So you don't end up selling fish to tourists in T-shirts Offer applies with enrollment in Triple Advantage. Dream Girl: Well I married my dream girl I married my dream girl But she didn't tell me her credit was bad So now instead of living in a pleasant suburb We're living in the basement at her mom and dad's. No we can't get a loan For a respectable home Just because my girl defaulted on an old credit card If we'd gone to free credit report dot com I'd be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard. Offer applies with enrollment in Triple Advantage. New Car: Well I was shopping for a new car, which one's me A cool convertible or an SUV? Too bad I didn't know my credit was whack 'Cause now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub-compact. FREE, that spells free- Credit report dot com, baby ...

Tags: Free, Credit, Report, Report.com, Commercials, New, Job, Pirate, Restaurant, Dream, Girl, Car, Bicycle, Rock, Star, Ren, Faire, Roller, Coaster, Cell, Phone, Reno, All, nine

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น