วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Hello Kitty Collection

Hello Kitty Collection Tube. Duration : 8.18 Mins.


My hello kitty cute collection -This video was requested- Videos mentioned: Cell phone video - www.youtube.com Hello kitty mirrored necklace video - www.youtube.com Items shown: Blue Tshirt - Value Village White tube top - Value Village Green tank - Liquidation World Pink tank - Value Village Undies - Winners Eraser Ball - From my friend Jolo Nail polish - From my Bff Stacey Lipgloss/lipbalm - From my friend Trish Coin Purse - Don't remember Camera Case - From my boyfriend Little princess HK - Pine & fancy Big princess HK - Pine & fancy Overalls HK - From Christmas (Pine & Fancy) Neon HK - From my boyfriend (Pine & Fancy) Pink bag - From my friend Trish Gel pen - Pine & fancy Zodiac HK - Value Village Lipbalm - From my friend Daphn Lotion - From my friend Daph Mirror - From Christmas Notebook - From my friend Trish (Micheal's) Pencils - From my friend Trish (Micheal's) Earmuffs - From my boyfriend (Pine & fancy) Card - From my friend Daph Geisha HK - Value Village Classic HK - From my Bff Stacey Stickers - From my friend Trish Eraser set - From my friend Trish Clip for work necklace - Value Village Lipgloss set - Zellers Change purse - Pine & fancy Bracelet - From my friend Trish Lipgloss ring - Claire's Lollipop - From my friend Trish Keychain - From my bff Stacey Clips - Pine & Fancy Ring - From my friend Trish Bracelet set - Claire's Necklace - Don't remember Sparkly necklace - From my boyfriend (B-daz) Bracelet - From my friend Trish Mirrored pink necklace - Bliss ...

Tags: piinksparkles, hello kitty, hello kitty collection, blonde, barbie, hello kitty stuff, hello kitty shirt, hello kitty jewelry

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น