วันจันทร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

James Taylor-Mexico

James Taylor-Mexico Video Clips. Duration : 3.22 Mins.


James Taylor-Mexico Lyrics Way down here you need a reason to move Feel a fool running your stateside games Lose your load, leave your mind behind, baby james Oh, mexico It sounds so simple I just got to go The suns so hot I forgot to go home Guess Ill have to go now Americano got the sleepy eye But his bodys still shaking like a live wire Sleepy seorita with the eyes on fire Oh, mexico It sounds so sweet with the sun sinking low Moons so bright like to light up the night Make everything all right Babys hungry and the moneys all gone The folks back home dont want to talk on the phone She gets a long letter, sends back a postcard; times are hard Oh, down in mexico I never really been so I dont really know Oh, mexico I guess Ill have to go Oh, mexico I never really been but Id sure like to go Oh, mexico I guess Ill have to go now

Keywords: James, Taylor-Mexico, Live, Best, Album, 1994

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น