วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Notorious BIG - Juicy

Notorious BIG - Juicy Tube. Duration : 4.42 Mins.


Notorious BIG - Juicy. From album "Ready To Die" Lyrics: [Intro:] (Fuck all you hoes) Get a grip motherfucker. Yeah, this album is dedicated to all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin', to all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustlin' in front of that called the police on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughters, and all the niggaz in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin'? Uh-ha, it's all good baby bay-bee, uh [Verse One:] It was all a dream I used to read Word Up magazine Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine Hangin' pictures on my wall Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped Smokin' weed and bamboo, sippin' on private stock Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack With the hat to match Remember Rappin' Duke, duh-ha, duh-ha You never thought that hip hop would take it this far Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade Born sinner, the opposite of a winner Remember when I used to eat sardines for dinner Peace to Ron G, Brucey B, Kid Capri Funkmaster Flex, Lovebug Starsky I'm blowin' up like you thought I would Call the crib, same number same hood It's all good Uh, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga, uh [Chorus:] You know very well who you are Don't let em hold you down, reach for the stars You had a goal, but not that many 'cause you're the only one I'll give you good and plenty [Verse Two ...

Keywords: Notorious, BIG, Juicy, ready, to, die, music, video, high, quality, lyrics

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น